Living With Irish Twins

Yikes Twins: The Summer Necessity That's Here To Stay.

| on
Monday, August 01, 2016

 

 
You've got the perfect, ruffle swim suit from Swim Zip. Check. Then there's the perfect, unicorn  hooded towel from Yikes Twins. Check. And the lighting outside is PERFECT, so you know you've got your camera!!

Sound familiar? Um, YEAH! Because this is EVERY mom on Instagram right now! (And also featured on the Today Show) I'm pretty sure every kid this summer has a Swim Zip bathing suit in their closet...if not three! And hanging in your bathroom is you current towel of choice; was it a unicorn towel? or superhero? Or maybe one from the monster trio?

 
 




Wendy Carter is one of those super moms that manages to have twins AND run a business - How that is possible, I'm still trying to figure it out!! In 2002 her twins were born, and six month later, so was the business. With 25 designs, 20 that are still available) they fit anywhere from birth to 8 years of age. Check out http://www.yikestwins.com/ to find out more and see all the different designs to choose from. These towels are HUGE, durable, and just FUN. Use discount code JACEANDSKY at checkout to save 20%!  http://www.yikestwins.com/










Now that we are starting to have our own collections of Yikes Twins towels; I can vouch for their durability and versatility. We use ours every night at bath time, for the pool, at the beach. They are so big that they work for anything you choose to do. Also, you can get them personalized!! Its the perfect keepsake (because you know as mothers that we have this obsession with getting things engraved with their name, so we can keep it forever...) OR gift!! I couldn't contain myself, I had to grab one for one of Jace's girlfriends.







I'm proud to say that we've had the honor of working with this mama through promoting with social media and I couldn't be happier shopping small than shopping with her. I received all my orders within a week of placing my order and I've always had great communication and great customer service. Find Yikes Twins On Instagram @YikesTwins and on Facebook as Yikes Twins. Make sure you grab this perfect summer necessity, it will last into the winter months, make a great Christmas present, and be around for many years to come.











1 comment on "Yikes Twins: The Summer Necessity That's Here To Stay."